Show Us How You Display Your African Mounts & Momentos

Second that!

Edward you are inspiring me. What is the size and weight of the tusks? I'm trying to learn more about the really big game.

Bob

bob,43lbs and 41+ lbs.

Forgot one.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my delivery of trophies from Dennis (actually Jamie) from Artistry of Wildlife today. Thought I would post some pics. I know some of you have seen the lion and mountain lion already on here.
20160424_190357.jpg
20160424_190357.jpg
20160424_190544.jpg
20160424_190421.jpg
20160424_190930.jpg

as always,excellent.

They look good @K-man ! I know your thrilled

Congrats on getting them home and into place.

Looks like plenty of room to add a few more trophies yet.

Yep. Zimbabwe in 12 days. Mr. Spots high on the list, bushbuck and warthog, zebra for baits and skins. Not that I am counting or anything.

They look good @K-man ! I know your thrilled
I have a video of the cat in the tree and the hounds baying. I have to play it every so often, that is a sweet music.

Looking good....

thanks eddie , I really like what you have had done to his ears,mate .
what is the skin on the floor near your front door from ?
bluey,thats a nice bison rug.my wife and i have taken 9 bison with handguns,one trophy and the rest for meat,healthy and delicious.

im told they weigh in at near a ton , that's a lot of meat to lug home and pack ....
you mjust a good collection of horns from then , eddie

im told they weigh in at near a ton , that's a lot of meat to lug home and pack ....
you mjust a good collection of horns from then , eddie
bluey,a meat bison is around 700 lbs field dressed. by the time its cut and wrapped,and the angels share is taken,you get about 400 lbs of meat for the freezer.skulls and hide is a bonus.our trophy weighed 1698 lbs field dressed and was tough as a boot.we were young then and had good teeth and loved every bite.hears a pic.

102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward where did you hunt your bison?

I know some places you can hunt them the meat is not part of the deal! One of my friends is talking about us doing a hunt in South Dakota and there would be two prices. One is you just get the hide and skull for mounting. The other price is fir the meat!

Edward where did you hunt your bison?

charley,the mounted trophy in licking mo.in 1997.the rest at the holland ranch in dillon montana.oh,the last two in utah,this one is the smallest and the best tasting.this one in april 2014.

20150404_092634.jpg

Taken with that giant pistol is see Edward! You amaze me man!
Keep punching that time clock at Walmart!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg