Reaction score
Website
www.frankenstudslingkeeperfsk.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape of South Africa
I am currently in the process of figuring out how to finish my 1200 ft shop to not only be my functional work area but to also display all of my taxidermy.

Show off time!!!!

Please let's see your stuff

Ted

From @The Artistry of Wildlife
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Two different Kudu two different approaches to the display.,

This could be a real cool thread sir if some folks will jump in and show how they have done this. In my case the platform I built was for my sons trophy because he lives in an apartment with low ceilings.

Good looking mount Archerman! Did you take him with your bow?

Archerman, the lamp is really cool looking can you show a close up of it when you have time.

Arizona,

Nice little trophy room !!!!... I have a Waterbuck at the my Taxidermist now...like the pedestal mount.

Here is a pic of the hand made Porcupine Quill lamp. I saw it when i was at Imbasa Lodge on my Bowhunt in SA and just had to have a pair.
PorcupineLmp.jpg

I like your room and the waterbuck

We need some other members to post some pictures here. Come on folks show off your trophies!

just picked up my rusa stag from south pacific taxidermy to ,dropped the salted cape off there on the 6 th of june and here he is in his new spot on the wall, young kody isn't to happy about his kudu being transplanted into the spare room , but it was either there or out at a mates place

GetAttachment.jpg

Looks great, thanks for Sharing Bluey

173.JPG

that's how the loungeroom used to look about a year ago , but there a few additions and a few have been moved to a mates place and some spread in to other rooms .l
better hurry up and build our dream home , because weve got another dozen heads from our African adventure ,coming .
plus our dreasm Zambian hunt next year

image.jpg
Very nice collection sir. Just got photo of my lioness from taxidermist today. Took the trophy back in April. She is still in the shop in RSA but will have a place of honor in my home!

very cool Charlie .
we are going to get mine done lying down on a rock with her front paws crossed , to sit on the tele cabinate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross