Shot Opportunity - What is that exactly?

Anyone that that's drinking 24+ cans of beer a day....should be paying for their alcohol!

Anyone drinking 24+ cans of beer a day, just before lunch, should not be hunting.

One very important thing that I have not read in this thread, though it is probably implied --- get the answer to any contractual questions you have in writing in the contract. I wouldn't even accept a chain of emails.

Define shot opportunity

Define alcoholic drinks

etc
I completely agree. A contract to define the definitions of hunt is very important. The difference between that and email is that both parties must physically sign the contract.

If both parties are in agreement as to the definition of "shot opportunity," then it is set in stone and both know what is expected. Too many times the "I thought it meant" or "I said it was" can be interpreted differently. What written on paper isn't left to interpretation if everyone signs the paper.

Not trying to be a pain over little items, but those definitions for what is "shot opportunity", "legal" and "mature" should be clearly defined and agreed upon by both parties on paper.

Anyone drinking 24+ cans of beer a day, just before lunch, should not be hunting.
I have been guiding and outfitting for over twenty years and we have a very simple rule. The moment the first drink is taken the hunt is over for the day.

If you can't have fun on a hunt without drinking all day you don't need to be hunting in the first place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg