Shipping Documents to Namibia

Bearbait1

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
173
Reaction score
275
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I need to ship a signed hunting agreement to Namibia. How should I go about it?
 
What does the outfitter suggest?

Some might not accept a emailed agreement.
 
FedEx or DHL with tracking would be my suggestion if they wont accept a copy emailed to them.
 
Scan it. E mail it. Simple, if a deposit is required the outfitter has the deposit in hand and e mail agreeing to the the terms, what more could be required. If this does not satisfy the outfitter, find another outfitter.
 
Offer to have the agreement notarized and then scan and email it. It is hard to imagine why original would be needed when there would be quite an e-mail trail to follow to confirm the validity of the contract.
 
last month we just did a scan and then email same as with the deposit check just wrote deposit only on back with outfitters name
 
Apps like DocuSign let you sign contracts Electronically and they hold up in courts. Some are free to use for less than 5 a month. I agree with above. Very unusual.
 
Apps like DocuSign let you sign contracts Electronically and they hold up in courts. Some are free to use for less than 5 a month. I agree with above. Very unusual.
I don't know about the cost but we use DocuSign extensively in the financial services field for virtually everything we can.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top