Reaction score
Website
www.highplainstaxidermy.com
Media
Member of
SCI,NRA, Pheasants Forever, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Hunted
South Africa
What an exceptional speech given by Shane Mahoney at our Kansas Annual Ringneck Classic banquet Saturday evening. Though known worldwide as a wildlife conservationist including hunting as a conservation tool, the first part of this talk was a review of American history and how the Americans pulled together after internal conflicts after events such as our civil war. It was most obvious this Canadian is a leader and knows how to unite people.....something far missing from our current president. I came away, like I'm sure most other northwest Kansans did, with a renewed pride in our country and being an American. Not many people that I would like having my picture taken with, but my son and I were humbled by what this man believes in and fights for....hats off Shane Mahoney!
Mahoney & Glenn.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed listening to him narrate a few hunting show over the years on tv.

Ann and I heard him at our first DSC Convention in 2011. I have followed him ever since and all of his writings and speeches that I've read were spot on. A real treasure to our sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElaneMayna

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you