Reaction score
Website
www.highplainstaxidermy.com
Media
Member of
SCI,NRA, Pheasants Forever, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Hunted
South Africa
What an exceptional speech given by Shane Mahoney at our Kansas Annual Ringneck Classic banquet Saturday evening. Though known worldwide as a wildlife conservationist including hunting as a conservation tool, the first part of this talk was a review of American history and how the Americans pulled together after internal conflicts after events such as our civil war. It was most obvious this Canadian is a leader and knows how to unite people.....something far missing from our current president. I came away, like I'm sure most other northwest Kansans did, with a renewed pride in our country and being an American. Not many people that I would like having my picture taken with, but my son and I were humbled by what this man believes in and fights for....hats off Shane Mahoney!
Mahoney & Glenn.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed listening to him narrate a few hunting show over the years on tv.

Ann and I heard him at our first DSC Convention in 2011. I have followed him ever since and all of his writings and speeches that I've read were spot on. A real treasure to our sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AveryClayt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.