SCI Convention 2023

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9,433
Reaction score
21,807
Location
Texas
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
139
Articles
16
Hunting reports
Africa
15
USA/Canada
4
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Spain, Austria, Australia, TX, CO, NM
We spent the whole week at he SCI Convention in Nashville. We attended all the evening banquets and took in a couple of seminars. I volunteered on the exhibitor and attendee welcome teams and enjoyed that. It was great, as usual, to see our friends from around the world and meet some news ones. This is the main reason I attend. I am indi

7D67DAFD-8837-415F-B5CC-73C974F461F5.jpeg
26491B79-D2DA-455B-9721-534F0083CF4A.jpeg
17E6644E-CC75-4F59-96FA-3108E13B7062.jpeg
610CFDAB-EC93-41ED-BEFC-0A0A568A16FB.jpeg
D4DB858B-2EC0-468A-8A73-BB85753986D3.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We spent the whole week at he SCI Convention in Nashville. We attended all the evening banquets and took in a couple of seminars. I volunteered on the exhibitor and attendee welcome teams and enjoyed that. It was great, as usual, to see our friends from around the world and meet some news ones. This is the main reason I attend. I am indi
We were there all week too but I was at my booth the whole week so didn’t get to see as many people that I wanted (exhibitors etc who were also busy at their booths). But it was great to meet so many new people and lots from last year as well. Thanks for sharing your pics!
 
We spent the whole week at he SCI Convention in Nashville. We attended all the evening banquets and took in a couple of seminars. I volunteered on the exhibitor and attendee welcome teams and enjoyed that. It was great, as usual, to see our friends from around the world and meet some news ones. This is the main reason I attend. I am indi
Philip,
Love the photo of you with Barry and Craig Boddington. I'm glad Barry was able to make it there. He seems like such a very sincere and genuine person with the few conversations I had with him. Glad you all had a great time!
Mark
 
Philip,
Love the photo of you with Barry and Craig Boddington. I'm glad Barry was able to make it there. He seems like such a very sincere and genuine person with the few conversations I had with him. Glad you all had a great time!
Mark
It is always good to visit with Barry Burchell of Frontier Safaris. He has such a wealth of knowledge as he has been in the hunting business since the 1980's. SCI is his big marketing trip so he can usually be found there. Craig hunts with them annually and has become part of the family. It was a wonderful time there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top