Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
We spent the whole week at he SCI Convention in Nashville. We attended all the evening banquets and took in a couple of seminars. I volunteered on the exhibitor and attendee welcome teams and enjoyed that. It was great, as usual, to see our friends from around the world and meet some news ones. This is the main reason I attend. I am indi

7D67DAFD-8837-415F-B5CC-73C974F461F5.jpeg
26491B79-D2DA-455B-9721-534F0083CF4A.jpeg
17E6644E-CC75-4F59-96FA-3108E13B7062.jpeg
610CFDAB-EC93-41ED-BEFC-0A0A568A16FB.jpeg
D4DB858B-2EC0-468A-8A73-BB85753986D3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We spent the whole week at he SCI Convention in Nashville. We attended all the evening banquets and took in a couple of seminars. I volunteered on the exhibitor and attendee welcome teams and enjoyed that. It was great, as usual, to see our friends from around the world and meet some news ones. This is the main reason I attend. I am indi
We were there all week too but I was at my booth the whole week so didn’t get to see as many people that I wanted (exhibitors etc who were also busy at their booths). But it was great to meet so many new people and lots from last year as well. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Philip,
Love the photo of you with Barry and Craig Boddington. I'm glad Barry was able to make it there. He seems like such a very sincere and genuine person with the few conversations I had with him. Glad you all had a great time!
Mark

Philip,
Love the photo of you with Barry and Craig Boddington. I'm glad Barry was able to make it there. He seems like such a very sincere and genuine person with the few conversations I had with him. Glad you all had a great time!
Mark
It is always good to visit with Barry Burchell of Frontier Safaris. He has such a wealth of knowledge as he has been in the hunting business since the 1980's. SCI is his big marketing trip so he can usually be found there. Craig hunts with them annually and has become part of the family. It was a wonderful time there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.