Schmidt & Bender 6x42

cdub

AH member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
83
Location
West Texas
Media
1
Hunted
USA, Namibia, Tanzania, Ghanzi Botswana, Chobe Botswana, Zimbabwe
I bought this a few months ago and the reticle just isn’t for me. I believe it is their A1 reticle, heavy vertical post only with 2 heavy horizontal posts. Good overall shape for an older scope with only some honest wear. Optics clear as any scope I have. I ordered the medium height Rusan rings from Optics-Trade.eu as I didn’t know it had 26mm tube when I bought it instead of 1”. $500 shipped scope and rings.
IMG_1099.jpegIMG_1100.jpegIMG_1101.jpegIMG_1103.jpegIMG_1102.jpegIMG_1104.jpeg
 
They were for weaver bases, which I believe can be used on picatinny rail too.
 
Grabbed a generic reticle photo off the internet as my attempt at taking one failed. It has this reticle:

IMG_1107.jpeg
 
How well do the Schmidt and Benders handle big bore recoil?
 
Price drop $450 shipped
 
tHow well do the Schmidt and Benders handle big bore recoil?

Hi,

As well as any good european fixed power scope! I have the same but in 4x36. Great scopes!!
The photo was taken when I received the scope. New old stock! This scopes had steel tubes with many special coats. Love those!
 

Attachments

  • 1787152956096.png
    1787152956096.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,332
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top