Say hello at DSC

Mark A Ouellette

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
14,803
Location
Michigan
Media
34
Articles
10
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
NRA Benefactor
Hunted
Limpopo, Kalahari, Zimbabwe, Canada, USA
With an ice storm causing the cancellation of the AH dinner at No Mas Cantina, let's meet at the convention!

I will be at DSC Thursday and Friday. If you want to meet, send me a DM (PM) with your cell number. Or at least ask for my number.
- We cannot and should not post our numbers on a public forum.... :)

I hope to put a friendly, like-minded face to many members' posts.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Mark
 
enjoy Mark
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,986
Members
170,498
Latest member
MarilouToo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top