Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Sausage Stuffer (holds ~11# of meat) For Sale $150 in Northern Virginia and buyer pays actual shipping. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the stuffer. Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Made from stainless steel. I’ve used this 3 times with natural casings with good results each time. Much easier than using a grinder with the sausage stuffer attachments.

I will also be selling a meat grinder in a separate post to make up a complete wild game processing operation. If you would like both, we can work a deal. Thanks for looking.
1636421709557.png

Sold.

Thank you to @Dwjr. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolKish0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.