Sauer 9.3x62

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
550
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Anyone know where I can find a wood Sauer in 9.3x62 for a good price? I don’t Neeed one so want a fair price. A used one would even be better.

Thanks
 
Sauer what model.. Sauer 80, 90, 202, 404?? I had a Sauer 90 but sold it for 3k 2 years ago
 
The stock is the best synthetic stock I’ve felt, ever.
To me, it’s extremely rigid, and has excellent grip.
It doesn’t feel like a synthetic to me.


Hawk
 
Synthetic is a pretty broad term. My fiberglass McMillan is very stiff, “Tupperware” stocks like on a Ruger American are much flimsier.

Yes I have a couple McMilans and some MPIs and I love them. But I have never kept a factory synthetic stock. I can’t even bring myself to sell them. They go in the trash. Remington ADLs are horrible. I look at it as a barreled action.
 
Synthetic is a pretty broad term. My fiberglass McMillan is very stiff, “Tupperware” stocks like on a Ruger American are much flimsier.

I should have said it doesn’t feel or behave like any of the mainstream synthetic stocks I’ve had my hands on.

Everything about the Sauer 100 says QUALITY.

Hawk
 
Here she is, all dressed up in a sexy black dress!!

Hawk

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg
 
If I wasn't building a 9.3x62 I'd be very interested in one, may still one day. Hoping for more m18 to come in the Sauer wood stock felt real nice to but don't know how I feel about the birch stock.
 
I was just looking at someplace that has a huge inventory of bolt guns and i remember it was in the "used" section and they had A BOAT LOAD of new Sauer rifles in all colors and calibers! im going back thru my history now and ill post if i find it again but i remember thinking they must have bought out somebody and are just listing the rifles in the used or it was a glitche. They were in stock though....Cabelas gun cave...grab a gun...??? I remember it was in the used rifle area though....i think...??? LOL!
 
its grab gun and they have approx 46 Sauer rifles in stock and they do have the 9.3x64. They have the 100 in all black for $715 ish and the 100 XT CLASSIC which has all the upgrade internals and barrel but is also in synthetic stock. $907. Take a look at the link...they have two in that caliber and 40 sum ought other calibers...:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.54.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.54.15 AM.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.54.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.54.17 AM.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 183

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top