Safari Concierge Johannesburg question

cashank447

Reaction score
We have been working with Safari Concierge in Johannesburg for several months to set up their services for our hunt next week. In the beginning, we had pretty good communication. In the last several weeks, we have have heard nothing but excuses from Bianca, the owner. She said she was having email issues and didn't get any of her emails. Then we would call and she would say she didn't get her messages. We called last week and she promised she would get everything handled. We called again on Friday and never got a return call. We leave on Monday. The problem is that Bianca promised she could ship our rifle back to the U.S. while we took a trip into Europe where we can't travel between countries with our gun. Now, we have to either cancel our European portion of our trip or not take our gun. We have waited years for this trip and are very upset that we will now have to borrow a weapon that we aren't used to shooting. It is my opinion that you look for a concierge service that will actually deliver what they say they will.

That's the nature with any sort of travel where you are using the service of a third party? You could contact Henry at Riflepermits.com and ask if he can help you with the rifles?

https://www.ram.co.za

These guys handled my firearms being shipped within RSA.
They picked them up from the Outfitter and shipped them to the airport.

They are licensed to handle firearms.
They have international connections.

Drop them a line and ask..

I think Ram courriers are the only legal company in SA to transport firearms.

Thanks for the referrals. Since Safari Concierge drug their feet so much, we were not able to take our rifle with us. I would never recommend them to anyone! She had tons of excuses which ended up impacting us being able to take our own weapon. Stay away from them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg