Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
72400D7F-4A23-46CF-B875-A0919E98745D.jpeg
43D886C0-CEE1-4DEA-9A96-0E51281EF113.jpeg
2B8B4586-4922-4287-9EE4-A31E011F7844.jpeg
92501F72-F304-4334-A55D-A728A93052C6.jpeg

That is flat out beautiful!!!

Another beautiful mount

Another great looking mount. Did you take a big bag of plaster of Paris on your last safari? Do you have these species on your place? Is there a zoo real close? Life size mounts to use?

I am no tracker but the tracks look to be of the animal mounted? Rounded tips on wildebeest, pointed on sable? Is it me or are the tracks true to species? A very special small thing but awesome. It would take me a very long internet search to find specie tracks to scale, then replicate.

I say again good job. I like them all. So glad the horns are NOT black, but real. (y)

MB

Another great looking mount. Did you take a big bag of plaster of Paris on your last safari? Do you have these species on your place? Is there a zoo real close? Life size mounts to use?

I am no tracker but the tracks look to be of the animal mounted? Rounded tips on wildebeest, pointed on sable? Is it me or are the tracks true to species? A very special small thing but awesome. It would take me a very long internet search to find specie tracks to scale, then replicate.

I say again good job. I like them all. So glad the horns are NOT black, but real. (y)

MB
Reference photos and an eye to detail. I do have some African species on my ranch but not sable or wildebeest, I wish. Lots and lots of hours looking at photos, mixing paints to get the right colors, etc… the tracks are free hand. I very much appreciate that you like our work. Really we don’t do anything that is secret squirrel or anything we just take the time to do it as best we can. I looooove working on African animals and passion I real feel helps more than anything . This one came out very well but we got a very very good set of capes to work with on this one. My hat is off to Justin Cawood and his skinners. They did a great job.

Photos and eye balling shows your skill and dedication. Giving every mount 100% shows in every mount you post and I am sure every one your shop puts out. That's commendable in todays world of half ass is good enough, or I'm the best BS I see.

I was out combing the local gravel pits, beaches and banks looking for the perfect Kalahari dirt/sand color, found some and filled the buckets. Now drying, sifting and cooking. Getting ready for the inbound.

I really do enjoy looking at your work, also get some tips, ideas and pics of how others do it. We do not do many African animals up here. Less if the boss had full control, I am up for the challenge.

Thanks

MB

That is a sharp looking mount good job

Photos and eye balling shows your skill and dedication. Giving every mount 100% shows in every mount you post and I am sure every one your shop puts out. That's commendable in todays world of half ass is good enough, or I'm the best BS I see.

I was out combing the local gravel pits, beaches and banks looking for the perfect Kalahari dirt/sand color, found some and filled the buckets. Now drying, sifting and cooking. Getting ready for the inbound.

I really do enjoy looking at your work, also get some tips, ideas and pics of how others do it. We do not do many African animals up here. Less if the boss had full control, I am up for the challenge.

Thanks

MB
Too bad you arent closer, I'd take you in a second and you'd get to work on all kinds of animals from all over the world.

Too bad you arent closer, I'd take you in a second and you'd get to work on all kinds of animals from all over the world.
That would be awesome. Most times today I wish I was NOT in Canada. Texas is way up there, as is Alaska on list of what I consider great places. I could learn so much and have fun doing so.

MB

Nice!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross