Sable Pictures

Some Sable pictures posted by AH members in the Photo Gallery... Enjoy!

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Jerome 11, 12 and 19 are rip snorters !!! Beautifully.

My best always
 
Here is an incredible Sable posted by AH member tap.

Caption reads: 47 7/8 inch Monster Sable hunted in Zambia

The bull measured at just over 122 cm. According to the records the PH could find, it will score #12 or #13 SCI all time and will be the zambia #1 for a game ranch.

watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Sables hunted by bow.

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
now that's just ruined my day ,Jerome .
all I will see is sable antelope now ......
there some truly magnificent specimans in there
its like a penthouse magazine to a teenage boy !!!!!
I cant decide which one floats my boat better , the curved scimitar shape or the long rake with the horzinatal point .
is there a difference ?
 
Sable trophy pictures from the Photo Gallery...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some from the vintage gallery...

watermark.php

Conde de Yebes with the world record of Giant Sable in Angola. This Royal Sable measured 64 7/8 inches and was shot in Angola in 1949.

watermark.php

Denys George Finch Hatton Sable

watermark.php

Elgin T. Gates with Sable, Mozambique 1959

watermark.php

Ernest Hemingway on safari in Tanganyika, 1934
Ben Fourie, Charles Thompson, Philip Percival, and Ernest Hemingway pose with kudu and sable skulls in Tanganyika, Africa, February 1934. Photograph in the Ernest Hemingway Photograph Collection, John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Boston.

watermark.php

Hunting Belgian Congo, Sable Antelope

watermark.php

Hunting Sable Antelope in Rhodesia ca 1919
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Sable trophy photos...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop. I am asking nicely. Driving me crazy with some of those pics. Makes me want to hop on a plane for africa... Bruce
 
Enough already!! "THOSE DARN SABLES!"

There are some real studs in the live photos.


"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa."
 
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop. I am asking nicely. Driving me crazy with some of those pics. Makes me want to hop on a plane for africa... Bruce

This one is to save Reinhard.

IMG_422x_zps5fe6fe3b.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_422x_zps5fe6fe3b.jpg
    IMG_422x_zps5fe6fe3b.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 280
This one is to save Reinhard.

IMG_422x_zps5fe6fe3b.jpg

You fixed it!!! Thanks brickburn can I send you the original in high res? Could you fix that as well... PLEASE??

My best always
 
A nice one from the Limpopo

080r.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 080r.jpg
    080r.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 294
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,435
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top