Sable hunt

Good luck! Leave in a month for Moz where a sable is also top of the lust list. Shoot well.

Jeff, I just got back from a hunt with Tsala. I posted a report with photos yesterday. I took a great sable and a beautiful nyala. I believe you will have a great hunt.

Jeff, best of luck on your upcoming Sable hunt. Since we have hunted together in the past, I wanted to wish you well. Hope you see this before you leave. And to prove that there is no jealousy about you hunting in Africa, while I stay and work. In the heat. I will give you some good, sound advice.

1. Sable : Hold out for that 45". don't shoot anything less. At least you will know you tried. I will respect you for it. To know the joy, you must also feel the pain.
2. Concentrate on impala and blesbok. Try to get a giant one like that impala I killed on the bow hunt you sent me on.
3. No need to travel with your bows. You can pick up a nice outfit near Tambo Int'l for a song.
4. Lastly, if you get a crack at two sable, go for the light brown one.

Ever since hunting Namibia, where I took that beautiful 49" kudu I have hoped your luck could be just as good as mine. (Yes, that place. Where you killed the 58 incher)

I will await a pic of the blesie and the 'pala......................FWB

If I didn't know better I might think there was a slight amount of jealousy, I might disregard some of your wise and thoughtful advice! To put your troubled mind at ease go to hunting reports in the forum and look at the hunting report posted a couple days ago by BrianM about Tsala! I am having a hard time remembering that giant impala you mentioned, in my clouded memory I thought it was small and you had to wipe the milk from its chin befor photos. And remember the saying, a fun day at work beats a great day hunting or something like that.

Ah now thats a dream hunt, plenty of jealousy this side! Good luck and may your arrows fly true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will look there Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,