Sable Hunt Special With Henry Griffiths Safaris

Thank you Geoff, we still have some quota left for this deal, for this season and next year,

Thanks, Henry.
Not this year, unfortunately; I'll be planning (saving, and practicing!) for 2018.
Get back to you when I can....
Cheers, and as we Aussies say, "Avagoodweekend!"

@ the current exchange of 13.69/1USD this hunt is now $3652 now would be a good time to make use of the favorable exchange !

Henry I am enquiring for a friend. What size range of sable is realistic for this hunt and is there a size limit?

Henry I am enquiring for a friend. What size range of sable is realistic for this hunt and is there a size limit?

Hi on the areas that we hunt you can expect mature bulls of 35-40 inches chances for an over 40 is slim ,

Man....I m going to be in Limpopo in a month buffalo hunting I would love to add sable especially at that price!

Add a few days and go for it JB
Wish I could. Already have days planned after the buffalo is in the salt. Flying back down to the cape with Marius for PG.

Henry, what size are the areas this hunt will be taking place? Are they a self-sustaining population? Cheers, great offer.

Areas we have qouta on vary from 1000 ha to 2000 ha yes self sustaining population

Thankyou Henry. I'm over in July 18 to hunt on the East Cape. I'd love to add this on but I'm not sure if my budget will extend. Will see what I can do, it's a great offer.

We still have some openings for this sable package for next year, looks like next year is going to be busy!

Do you have any sable hunts still available at that price? What kind of deposit holds a hunt? What months are available this year or 2018? THANKS.

David will send you a pm aswell 2018 is wide open exept for July,

We still have openings for this hunt for 2018, thank you for the support, watch this space!

will be in Botswana july 15-24 2018, would like to add this sable hunt plus maybe a couple more days and a few more animals either before/after the dates mentioned - still available/possible???

We still have some availability on the sable hunts the exchange is 13.8 today making it an even better deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg