Ruger No. 1 9.3x74R For Sale With Extras

DFritz89

AH member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Ruger No. 1 in 9.3x74R with extras. I bought this rifle and intended to use it on my first trip to Africa for a plains game safari hunt in 2024; however, with recent family news I have decided to postpone my trip for the time being and list the rifle for sale as I already have a Ruger M77 in 300 WM and a Ruger No. 1 in 416 RM for when I do finally make it to Africa.

About the rifle:
-Ruger No. 1 in 9.3x74R in excellent/like new condition
-First owner of the rifle - bought NIB condition and still have the original box, scope rings, and manual
-Less than 2 boxes of ammunition through the rifle
-Small handling mark on the stock (shown in pictures)

About the extras:
-Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x w/ Illuminated Firedot SPR Reticle
-Warne QD Rings
-6 boxes of brand new, unopened 25ct Nosler Custom 9.3x74R Unprimed Brass
-1 box of brand new, unopened 20ct Federal Premium Safari Ammunition - 9.3x74R - 286gr - Swift A-Frame
-1 box of brand new, unopened 20ct Nosler Custom Handloaded Ammunition - 9.3x74R - 286gr - Partition
-1 box of brand new, unopened 20ct Nosler Custom Handloaded Ammunition - 9.3x74R - 250gr - AccuBond
-1 box of brand new, opened but unused 20ct Nosler Custom Handloaded Ammunition - 9.3x74R - 250gr - AccuBond

Selling everything together as a complete package for $2400 USD
For Rifle and Scope+QD Rings ONLY: $2000 USD
For Rifle and Ammunition+Brass ONLY: $2000 USD
For Rifle ONLY: $1700 USD
*Rifle will come with original box, manual, and ruger no. 1 scope rings*

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_7444.jpg
IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

Thanks gents for the comments.

Just commenting to bump this post/thread. I'm not desperate to sell, but would be open to any reasonable offers. As stated, I do have a 300WM and a 416RM, as well as a 9.3x62, so the 9.3x74R is on the chopping block as I downsize my collection. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks!

If one isn't hunting dangerous game, this single shot Ruger No 1 with scope, rings, ammo, and brass would be "just dandy" for plains game!

Good price for all of it.

If I hadn't had a 9.3X64 buili a couple years back, by an Aussie Master G'smith, I'd seriously chase this ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GennieHowe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.