Rough Camping & Survival Tips

314648296_1653627178405496_3010427308504298772_n.jpg
 
314378777_3341029529443372_5127858617394423270_n.jpg
 
74886466_1197382607116092_6291812744278573056_n.jpg
 
DIY
...walking staff sling shot...


314675371_1592813891173824_8137037354765787120_n (1) - Copy.png
 
313434445_1730940183935466_5147141027273514764_n.jpg
 
pdf
 

Attachments

pdf
 

Attachments

pdf
 

Attachments

pdf
 

Attachments

Solo survival in Namibia ,
WITHOUT ANY TOOLS!!
[video]

Namibia
 
279300653_764035598090078_2634624659718401684_n.jpg
 
DIY Bone Awl
So many uses out there!

315148018_1353260065500639_3814650324800874841_n.jpg
315016649_900527044440932_6595816391240500839_n.jpg
 
314395604_1282346009217420_2919312009068156593_n.jpg
315332001_6357300910963901_6769531586475397180_n.jpg
315187805_1287604108693006_3276996397872743886_n.jpg
 
314450970_857690951923056_257667952117619168_n.jpg
 
317178631_3501075703458036_161197498878357389_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 316402437_1840322889663283_5100640827311501063_n.jpg
    316402437_1840322889663283_5100640827311501063_n.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 128
  • 316438803_540701790890985_3480111300801599472_n.jpg
    316438803_540701790890985_3480111300801599472_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 316467281_1173211716656172_3775835481805777002_n.jpg
    316467281_1173211716656172_3775835481805777002_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 316486407_836717790883043_2267870842468474450_n.jpg
    316486407_836717790883043_2267870842468474450_n.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 316716236_521666386668934_2287901119043662464_n.jpg
    316716236_521666386668934_2287901119043662464_n.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 317178631_3501075703458036_161197498878357389_n.jpg
    317178631_3501075703458036_161197498878357389_n.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 122
316135911_629252162232459_1303682066698172264_n.jpg
 
128115699_450456502781324_6813717076063532934_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,642
Members
170,613
Latest member
AdolfoMata
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top