Rough Camping & Survival Tips

Survival Tip of the Day
1f914.png

The reality of a bugout bag.
Don't believe me?
Turn on the news.
1f641.png

Makes you re-think your real 'survival' gear......?

276038349_2142057689290293_2184070542824012523_n.jpg
 
...naaah....

276108775_4892722527485361_4277313920025650378_n.jpg
 
pdf Dave Canterbury
 

Attachments

Les Stroud pdf
 
bug out wagon[of sorts]
276944274_2065362780299014_265406546833213816_n.jpg
 
50kg load about 10kg on hips...
276321695_1560429760986510_5109546587823928857_n.jpg
276999327_1560429554319864_8798559159419281952_n.jpg
277100309_1560429614319858_3993018671758888670_n.jpg
277176635_1560429660986520_2984006783465117123_n.jpg
 
diy
277118336_332667198713036_5674168885220186250_n.jpg
 
d
277149846_453337943249092_5854106020407380025_n.jpg
 
j
277182828_2785086158464232_7796745192272100433_n.jpg
 
k
277225943_1150375449043443_8286451579433791288_n.jpg
 
277456145_1055660015297683_2307417055911996242_n.jpg
 
277545170_381495346930392_8425682036020118974_n.jpg
 
277461351_319923386791844_5446266751273431760_n.jpg
277408347_547897776601564_6733465211589738934_n.jpg
 
277294408_644283243538200_4787845839311713073_n.jpg
 
If I became lost or stranded in RSA I would walk till I ran into the high wire electrified fence. At that point I would make a decision, go right or left. Then I would carefully walk the fence line until I reached the lodge.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,924
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top