Romania fallow recommendations?

Nick Ziegler

AH member
Joined
Jun 3, 2018
Messages
42
Reaction score
84
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!
Nick
 
Fmcinegetica.com or contact Mihai Igret on Messenger. Western Romania where the big fallow rut takes place. Awesome stuff.
 
Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!
Nick
@HUNTROMANIA Marius Merutiu is a member bear and posts often. I hunted bear with him a few years back and will definitely go back for Fallow and Chamois. A great Country to hunt and Marius is honest and experienced outfitter
 
 
Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!


Contact dennis roellinger he arranges good hunts all over europe
Very organised and professional
And a great guy

+49 172 2438231
 
@HUNTROMANIA Marius Merutiu is a member bear and posts often. I hunted bear with him a few years back and will definitely go back for Fallow and Chamois. A great Country to hunt and Marius is honest and experienced outfitter
I hope to go someday.
 
Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!
Nick
Jealous beyond words. We do a yearly PH bow hunt for rutting Fallows here in the Eastern Cape. Hunting one of those massive bucks would be amazing. Most of the time they look more like moose.
Please come back here and write a report on your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,476
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top