Robert Duval RIP

Doug3006

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
3,124
Reaction score
12,217
Media
24
Hunting reports
Africa
5
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia (X3), Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
More bad news from the entertainment industry. Robert Duval has passed away. He starred in most of my favorite 70s and 80s movies. The Godfather. The Great Santini. Lonesome Dove. Second Hand Lions. He was also quite a character in real life…as well as a devotee of the Tango!
 
1771271220149.png

1771271313676.png

1771271427256.png

1771271491386.png
 
great actor, he shall be missed
 
Sorry to hear that, one of my favorite actors.

RIP
 
He will be missed
 
More bad news from the entertainment industry. Robert Duval has passed away. He starred in most of my favorite 70s and 80s movies. The Godfather. The Great Santini. Lonesome Dove. Second Hand Lions. He was also quite a character in real life…as well as a devotee of the Tango!
What a.loss! Who could have seen Lonesome Dove and not wanted to be there with Gus and Woodrow? Condolences to his family and friends.
 
Great actor - my condolences to his friends and family. I think I shall watch second hand lions - it’s been on my too watch list for a while.
 
One of the greats!
Thats mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man, lmao!!
Gone in sixty seconds
second hand lions
Days of thunder
open range
broken trail
to many to name he will be missed!!!
 
and now look at the new shit faced actors we have to look at.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top