Roan & Sable Hunt

Lalamanzi Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
281
Reaction score
490
Location
Silent Valley Dwaalboom
Website
www.lalamanzisafaris.com
Deals & offers
26
Media
354
Member of
PHASA, SABA, WRSA, South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
Good day fellow hunters
We had so much success this year with this package that we decided that we're going to do the same for next season.

Package includes:1 on 1
-1 x Sable(38"-43").
-1 x Roan(26"-29").
-5 x Full hunting days.
-Observer can be added for $150/day.
PRICE:$6 000

Package services included:
-Pickup and drop off at airport(O.R. Thambo Intl.).
-PH and hunting vehicle at all times.
-Full accommodation including all meals, local liquor and beverages.
-Daily laundry.
-Skinning and field preperation of all animals hunted.
-Rifles and ammunition(.300 .375).
-Transport of all animals hunted to a local taxidermist(within reasonable distance).
-All govt. taxes.
-All permits on animals hunted.

Package services excluded:
-Sightseeing trips before/during/after hunt.
-Trophy costs on all animals hunted.
-Taxidermy costs on all animals hunted.

Please note:An extra two days must be added, one day pickup and one day dropoff that is already included in the package price.

20191214_083759.jpg
IMG_7039.JPG
IMG_7441.JPG
IMG_20170125_124640 - Copy.jpg
798 - Copy.JPG
20191214_083815.jpg
 
Nice offer sir!
 
I just returned from hunting with Lalamanzi, Saw some very nice Sable and Roan....nice offer, someone will have great hunt.
 
Could you please tell me more of your operation? Obviously not free range, fair chase? Put and take or self sustaining heard? property size?

PM is fine.

Cheers,
Mark.
 
Could you please tell me more of your operation? Obviously not free range, fair chase? Put and take or self sustaining heard? property size?

PM is fine.

Cheers,
Mark.
Hi Mark
PM sent. All animals being hunted comes from natural sustaining herds. Every animal presents it's own challenge and is not a easy thing to achieve should you wish to take specific trophy.
 
Thank you.

I replied.

Cheers,
Mark.
 
Fantastic offer! I’m glad I went last year! I doubt anyone will find a better offer than this one.
 
I can't go in 2020, but I'll be in if the offer returns in 2021!
 
Awesome deal!
 
I hunted with Abri this last fall and took both with crossbow, he has lots of nice trophies of both species. Had a great time there and will go back and hunt with him again very soon.
A very, very good offer.
Someone is going to have a great time.
 
Just a few years ago, just a Sable TF was 7500.00.
Do not pass this offer up if you have interest.
 
Good day AH community
We still have a few of these packages available, should you wish to book this hunt it will include a Impala and Zebra at no extra charge.
 
Will this package be available for 2021?
 
Just got back from hunting with Abri, he has some great animals and will work hard to get your trophies. See my hunt report on Lalamanzi.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,355
Members
169,530
Latest member
ShelbyKidd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top