Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Hungary, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
The fellows at Rigby asked if I would mind sending them a report of my .275's maiden hunt here in Texas. It has been posted on their site, and I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. https://www.johnrigbyandco.com/texashillcountry/

As some of you may remember, I posted a brief review here last summer about the lovely little thing.

That is a nice or should I say classic looking rifle. Whether it is called a 275 Rigby or a 7 x 57 that caliber has earned its' stripes in the hunting fields of the world. This post cleared up a mystery for me, I wondered why Von Gruff called one of his newer offerings The JT Ranger. Now we know.

I always enjoy reading your tales of adventure. Thanks for sharing the link, and it is a beautiful rifle :)

Beautiful rifle, great article. Thanks for sharing.

Great article and beautiful rifle. I guess many of us here are dreaming of such a rifle, so please keep the stories pertaining to this rifle coming.

//Gus

Very nice rifle

Great article!
Cheers,
Cody

Outstanding story and rifle. :)

That little rifle is going gain the exceptional desirability of the original as it becomes more widely distributed. A very worthwhile reintroduction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg