Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Hungary, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
The fellows at Rigby asked if I would mind sending them a report of my .275's maiden hunt here in Texas. It has been posted on their site, and I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. https://www.johnrigbyandco.com/texashillcountry/

As some of you may remember, I posted a brief review here last summer about the lovely little thing.

That is a nice or should I say classic looking rifle. Whether it is called a 275 Rigby or a 7 x 57 that caliber has earned its' stripes in the hunting fields of the world. This post cleared up a mystery for me, I wondered why Von Gruff called one of his newer offerings The JT Ranger. Now we know.

I always enjoy reading your tales of adventure. Thanks for sharing the link, and it is a beautiful rifle :)

Beautiful rifle, great article. Thanks for sharing.

Great article and beautiful rifle. I guess many of us here are dreaming of such a rifle, so please keep the stories pertaining to this rifle coming.

//Gus

Very nice rifle

Great article!
Cheers,
Cody

Outstanding story and rifle. :)

That little rifle is going gain the exceptional desirability of the original as it becomes more widely distributed. A very worthwhile reintroduction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you