Rifle Case - $500 Solution to a $20 Problem!

NIGHTHAWK

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
7,017
Location
CA - NV
Media
148
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
3
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
RSA, CANADA, USA, NZ, MEXICO
In an effort to come up with a better way to travel with two rifles, I bought these two wheeled (2) Rifle cases. Sourced locally for $250 Each!

Truth is, I only needed 2 recessed tilt casters to fix my original aluminum case, but I couldn’t find the size I need…

Now I have 4 travel type rifle cases! 3 with wheels, 1 is a single rifle case, and 1 Cabelas aluminum case I need to find 2 tilt casters for. I used to pride myself on not being a collector of stuff!

I’ll likely sell 2 of the cases after I figure which of the cases works best.

FA07B90A-9DB8-40CA-97CE-5383EE4FE872.jpeg
024C2406-BAF7-41BA-AD50-EA3128C31A60.jpeg
13EBF522-0181-4D22-AA3C-C7340418D0CF.jpeg
B103AFDD-359A-425D-9B52-C87B51DBD67E.jpeg
69569ED7-D900-4368-8265-CCBBF6E8D98E.jpeg
10AAB1AF-74F3-4295-92F1-EB272CE5C1D0.jpeg
EB0B5FC6-B097-4555-93AE-E99F8F88D37D.jpeg
DCA0B876-D8C0-4D59-9DCA-0227374A1801.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I need (pictured) to turn my original Cabelas aluminum case into a wheeled case. If anyone can help me find them, I’d appreciate it!

I’ve only found 2 3/4” to 3” online in the states…

DFACBA97-C18F-4603-8FC9-9F9FD911BCC0.jpeg
633401FE-4FFB-4F81-A1AE-77401208ADCC.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It would be a lot easier and cheaper to just buy a Pelican 2 gun case.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,877
Members
170,421
Latest member
RaeBrooksh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top