Rhino Bullets

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
7,764
Reaction score
10,369
Location
Colorado
Media
251
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
4
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Just an FYI. Rhino Bullets in South Africa is looking for a U.S. distributor according to an email I received from them. I emailed them trying to find out info and where to buy them here.

Best
 
Please report back on this thread if they do. Reports from @IvW sound great and pics of bullets recovered look very good too. I'd like to give them a go.
 
Lets hope they find one soon
 
We have used these on elephant. A friend tried the brainshot but shot a little low...bullet passed through and took the spine and anchored the animal..



20150327_092133_resized.jpg



20150327_092054_resized.jpg
 
It would be cool to be able to buy their solid shanks here.

Too bad they don't currently make a .410. :(
 
I know a guy. I'll make a call...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,332
Messages
1,573,217
Members
169,723
Latest member
DominiqueY
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top