REPORT: Disappointed with Taxidermy by Wild Africa Taxidermy

Buckdog, I'm sure they are perfect, we will check them out when you get here.
Look forward to seeing some of those giants you took.
He has taken care of you very well.....

I to use rex freight for my shipping and have been very happy. I am sure dennis will be happy with your stuff. I will keep using paul at relive myself as I have had great service and great pricing.

Looking forward to seeing your mounts when done. Soon you can go after that buff and add to your trophy room.

I know someone reached out to Wild Africa Taxidermy; just wondering if they got back to anyone or if they made any attempt to reply.

I know someone reached out to Wild Africa Taxidermy; just wondering if they got back to anyone or if they made any attempt to reply.

They are welcome to join AH and post a reply.

They are welcome to join AH and post a reply.
it would only get worse for them.
Sometimes, it is helpful for the outfit that is being slammed to respond.
But, I promise you that it would not be helpful for them.
It would only drag this out further and likely see lots of pictures of their work posted.
The best thing they can/could hope for is that this thread will die a natural death.

it would only get worse for them.
Sometimes, it is helpful for the outfit that is being slammed to respond.
But, I promise you that it would not be helpful for them.
It would only drag this out further and likely see lots of pictures of their work posted.
The best thing they can/could hope for is that this thread will die a natural death.

Is any outfit being slammed here? Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about being bashed but Wild Africa Taxidermy owned and operated by Karl Human is the outfit that I warn others of

If you use him.....beware.....poor taxidermy and extremely high D/P/S will rear it's head on the back side of your safari

I'm not sure about being bashed but Wild Africa Taxidermy owned and operated by Karl Human is the outfit that I warn others of

If you use him.....beware.....poor taxidermy and extremely high D/P/S will rear it's head on the back side of your safari
I have had dealings twice with Wild Africa Taxidermy and ALL BAD. Karl is not a man of his word, be WARNED...

I have had dealings twice with Wild Africa Taxidermy and ALL BAD. Karl is not a man of his word, be WARNED...

As your only post, perhaps you can share the details of your complaint!

I also used Karl Human and believe he was dishonest and was in cahoots with the outfitter to scam me.

I also used Karl Human and believe he was dishonest and was in cahoots with the outfitter to scam me.

Who was the outfitter he was in cahoots with @jeff ?

Royal, I not totally sure he was in cahoots, it is just my belief so I don't want to accuse anybody with out absolute proof, but I will say it's not anyone that's from AH

I did and there was no effort on Karls end to make things right. He said that he would have a new painting done on a warthog skin and have it put in with a shipment that was going to my outfitter. Never happened. As far as the warthog that I recieved from him that wasn't the one I shot, nothing. No offer or solution. Pure scam artist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg