Reloading with Hornady ELD-X bullets

Good morning @375 Ruger Fan

I reload my 6.5 CM using ELD-X 143 gn using a Forster Ultra Micrometer seating die. It leaves a very faint ring IF ANY. It does not effect reloaded concentricity not have I noticed any ill effects...I have shot sub 1 MOA up to 600 yards with these bullets.

As @Newby has suggested, wait and see how it loads up your 7 MM Rem Mag.

Regards,
ditto. From a 24" barrel I only push them to 2,700 fps. They get squirrely on me beyond that MV.
 
I believe if you send Lee your bullet they will make a seating stem for it specifically.

Scrummy
 
I believe if you send Lee your bullet they will make a seating stem for it specifically.

Scrummy
I went on the lee website the other day to see if they still did custom dies cant find anything about them
 
I went on the lee website the other day to see if they still did custom dies cant find anything about them
The only part they send you (after you forward an appropriate bullet to them) is the bullet seater plug. I did this a number of years ago for a spire point bullet for loading .357 Remington Maximum, as the existing plug was for conical or blunt nosed pistol bullets. Easy to email or call them to see if they still do this. I think I paid like $8 for this service.
 

Is what you need ;)
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.50.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.50.39 PM.png
    853.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.50.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.50.41 PM.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 159

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top