Reflections…

Fatback

AH legend
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
2,330
Reaction score
7,187
Location
Lowndes Co, Georgia
Media
69
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbawe and RSA
Got a couple of cool pictures this evening as I was finishing up some mowing and weeding eating. Thought I’d share
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7894.jpeg
IMG_7889.jpeg
IMG_7888.jpeg
IMG_7895.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,817
Members
169,180
Latest member
AprilRosar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top