References: Anybody book a hunt with either of these agencies?

pigsticker

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, RSA, Namibia, Cameroon, Mozambique, Canada, USA
I just visited the SCI show and met two booking agents for different hunts that I am interested in. One is not only an agent but they are also the guide. I would really like to know if anybody has booked/hunted with these companies and what experience they had before making a commitment.

The first one who is the agent/operator is: Safari Season, Sani and Vladimir Doncheva. The seemed very nice and eager to accommodate a fun hunt in Greece for Ibex.

The other is a booking agent with the Company name: Hunters Networks out of New York. It is a couple of brothers named Arjun and Vikram Reddy, offering many different locations worldwide at reasonable prices.

I have scoured the internet for any sort of reviews and have had little results. Anybody have experiences with either of these outifts? Thanks in advance!

I don't have any experience using either of these booking agents. The first you mention, Safari Season, I've not heard of and cannot comment.

While I've not booked with Arjun Reddy, he has been in the business for quite awhile. He advertises quite a bit on another website, where from what I can tell, he has a good reputation.

I know that's not much to go on, but the best I can do.

I personally have not used either of these agencies. I've heard of Arjun Reddy, Like Phil said he he has been doing it a long time and seems to have a good reputation.

I too want to hunt the Kri Kri Ibex and would love to hear a report when you do. I have spoken to Sani and know they donate hunts to DSC and SCI so I am sure they are reputable. The trick is that if you hunt the island you have to use shotgun with slugs and no rifled barrel. They also film a TV program on hunting.
Keep us posted,
Philip

I don't have any experience using either of these booking agents. The first you mention, Safari Season, I've not heard of and cannot comment.

While I've not booked with Arjun Reddy, he has been in the business for quite awhile. He advertises quite a bit on another website, where from what I can tell, he has a good reputation.

I know that's not much to go on, but the best I can do.

I will second what you said about Arjun. Last August I sat next to a guy on the way back from RSA who had booked with Arjun on multiple occasions and extremely happy with him. Don't know what species you're after, but Arjun's clients have been hammering some really nice LDE in Cameroon already this year. Pictures are on another forum.

I know Arjun for few years. He is a great hunter with huge experience and an excellent agent. He is taking care of all aspects of his clients hunts, including shipping of the trophies. Please feel free to PM for any details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg