Reduced Leopard Hunt With Sable Free

I think the hotel had a laugh.
 
Simon, what are the dates on the hunt and your success rate on Leopard ? Also is pre-baiting included in the hunt price ?
 
Very good questions Ray
 
And welcome to AH sir!
You after leopard?
 
Going to Zim in July. My hunt does not include the Sable but who knows what might be accomplished in Africa!
 
Simon, what are the dates on the hunt and your success rate on Leopard ? Also is pre-baiting included in the hunt price ?


Ray,

Welcome.

Simon is out doing some bird hunting, but will be back online this evening, so you'll get a reply from him shortly. This will be an amazing hunt and you'll have a great time with Simon.
 
Hope you get the elephant quota back for 2017. This year is tough. Not sure if next year will be much better. Demand from the oil patch states may well be worse next year.


The talk of bankruptcies in the patch has a lot of us worried.

Some will lose their income. Some (me) could also lose their retirement. Not good either way.

Passing up all these great deals is rough!
 
Congrats Ray and Simon! I wish I could tell Simon the second cat had a trip planned to North Carolina! Best of luck
 
One down one to go! North Carolina would be a wonderful home for the second spots!
 
Hey wait a min, spike said he was sponsoring me and the cat was coming home to Texas. :LOL:
 
If there are any more sponsorships available, I will volunteer for the next one! :A Callme:
 
One down one to go! North Carolina would be a wonderful home for the second spots!

I agree Charlie, NC would be a good home for Mr. Spots!
 
@CAustin , Charlie how many days left for your hunt?

@PeteG , we don't accept Zambian chawcha.....but will take Sterling from @spike.t .:cry:
:cry:
 
Congrats on getting the first leopard sold Simon.

@spike.t said he is sponsoring me on the other leopard, send him the bill and me the dates... :A Stirring:

Hey wait a min, spike said he was sponsoring me and the cat was coming home to Texas. :LOL:

If there are any more sponsorships available, I will volunteer for the next one! :A Callme:

@CAustin , Charlie how many days left for your hunt?

@PeteG , we don't accept Zambian chawcha.....but will take Sterling from @spike.t .:cry:
:cry:

got back to takeri yesterday and just seen this and guess what......:Finger:.........:E Big Grin:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top