Reduced Leopard Hunt With Sable Free

Hope you get the elephant quota back for 2017. This year is tough. Not sure if next year will be much better. Demand from the oil patch states may well be worse next year.
Tell me about it. And.... If the natty gas prices weren't in the crapper I might be able to pull it off this year. :mad:
 
Gizmo's gas...leopard very safe, unless downwind.

And downwind may result in dead leopard, but also terrible hair slippage and spoiled hide.... :A Fart:
 
@gizmo ,

I am also losing sleep on this! More scratch off tickets to be bought!!!
 
Simon where do you recommend staying the first night in Moz?
 
Are there any historic hotels that one can stay in or is there somewhere you typically use?
 
@gizmo , we usually only get to the hotel at about 9 in the evening and out of hotel 05h30, so no time for site seeing. V.I.P Hotel.
 
That's a real great offer Simon, is there any age restriction on Leopard in Moz for 2016 ?
Cheers,
Michael
 
@MichaelG , no age restriction, but you would like a real mature male, no females.
 
Are there any historic hotels that one can stay in or is there somewhere you typically use?

VIP Maputo.
http://www.viphotels.com/en/Hotels/Vip-Grand-Maputo/About-Hotel.aspx
02.jpg


It was clean, quiet and you can at least get a beer before bed.
03.jpg
 
And a taxi with almost 4 wheels in the morning......
 
And a taxi with almost 4 wheels in the morning......

Does the taxi come with luggage straps, or do you need to bring your own?
 
Bring your own dude.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just couldn't resist....

Wouldn't matter though - Simon would put my gear in the car and make me ride on top anyway. :A Drive:
 
I got to agree with Bb, or your own compressor...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,126
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top