Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
MG Hunting - Argentina

Red Stag season

This program takes place in our own hunting ground in the Province of La Pampa. This field has 15,000 hectares of century-old scrublands where the red stag lives among wild boars, pumas and different types of rams. In this area, animals wander wild and free in their natural environment.

No doubt this is one of the most exciting hunts you can do in Argentina, and it is quite common hunters want to harvest more than one red stag trophy.

The staking and hunt take place very early in the morning, before dawn. Strategically located we will listen the stags bellow. Once dawn breaks in, we approach to the animal and assess its conditions to determine if it is a worthy trophy. Close to noon we return to the lodge to enjoy a hearty meal, rest for only a while, and start the ritual once again in the afternoon.

Special Offer 2018
5 Days hunt with a Red Stag included

U$S 4.000

HUNT INCLUDES:
Reception and paperwork assistance in all Argentine airports.
Transfers amongst the different hunting spots of the hunting areas in modern all-terrain vehicles and vans. Accommodation in own Lodge, close to the hunting areas.
Regional and international meals and beverages of the highest quality (hard drinks inclusive)
Personalized attention by safari organizers.
Guides.
Skinning and salting preparation.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Gun permits: US$ 120 per firearm (3 guns max. per hunter)
Hunting license: US$ 400 per hunter
Tips: (not exceeding) US$ 100 for the entire hunt.
Local flights and layovers in Buenos Aires, international telephone calls.

upload_2017-9-27_11-15-5.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-15-45.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-16-19.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-40-2.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-18-42.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-40-26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Manuel and welcome to AH! Thanks for becoming a sponsor and offering a stag hunt in your country! Best of luck now and in the future!

Welcome Manuel!
I have communicated with you regarding a blackbuck hunt. Great offer on the stag hunt!
Randy

Hello Manuel and welcome to AH! Thanks for becoming a sponsor and offering a stag hunt in your country! Best of luck now and in the future!

Hello reedy,
Thank you very much for your message! Its a pleasure to help the forum and hopefully we will host many hunters from AH.

Best Regards

Welcome Manuel!
I have communicated with you regarding a blackbuck hunt. Great offer on the stag hunt!
Randy

Dear Randy,

Thank you, hopefully we will have the chance of having you hunting with us in the future on this exciting hunt.
We will be uploading a video of this hunt and more information and material of our hunts briefly.

Best Regards.

Have hunted doves with MG, and if their stag hunting is anything like it, someone will have a great experience.

Hi guys....I am really glad to be on board of this boat, in this new part......many of you know me, here in the forum where I am member since some years ago......even I had the pleasure to have been hunting with some of you here in Argentina.....great people as @Red Leg @Travel Express @ActionBob @adgunner and I hope to have the chance to know more of AH members in the next future.

I am part of the @MG Hunting Team and do not hesitate to consulting anything you need.........

See you guys.....!!!!!

Welcome sir, best of luck here on AH. Do you also offer buffalo?

Hi Manuel,

Could you please PM me your pricing for other game as potential add ons?

thanks in advance.

Great offer. Can other species be added to this hunt? What are the prices?

What are the dates. Also other species price. Please

Good to see you jump in Rocket!

Good to see you jump in Rocket!

Thank you very much Brick.....it took me some time but here We are......going forward.....as always........(y)

You got a red stag yet? We should go do this one!

@CAustin , I do already have a stag, but want a water buff!

@ROCKET ,

Please also PM me all pricing, thanks.

You got a red stag yet? We should go do this one!

Hi Charly.....how you doing, you should do this one for sure.....I don´t know if you gonna sweat as much as you did in your elephant hunting, but We walk a couple miles chassing those Red no doubt.........;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg