19732144_1454738107905911_8169527317951406305_n.jpg

full

Farm are 8,000 Acres
Arrival and departure Airport is Kimberley, Northern Cape
30min drive from Airport to camp
Deposit of $500 are required
Guiding will be mostly done by myself, Liam Urry

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the fact that you are posting some specials. Interesting animals too. I would suggest that a few more details would be helpful. Size of the concession or farm would be a good start. What airport does a hunter fly into? How far from airport to hunting area? Deposit required to book your hunt? A link to a price list on other animals in the hunting area is always appreciated. Sometimes knowing who the PH is going to be can make a difference. Details will help sell your hunts. Don't be afraid to ad more pics.
Bruce

I love the fact that you are posting some specials. Interesting animals too. I would suggest that a few more details would be helpful. Size of the concession or farm would be a good start. What airport does a hunter fly into? How far from airport to hunting area? Deposit required to book your hunt? A link to a price list on other animals in the hunting area is always appreciated. Sometimes knowing who the PH is going to be can make a difference. Details will help sell your hunts. Don't be afraid to ad more pics.
Bruce

Farm are 8,000 Acres
Arrival and departure Airport is Kimberley, Northern Cape
30min drive from Airport to camp
Deposit of $500 are required
Guiding will be mostly done by myself, Liam Urry

Bruce
Good Day Bruce,

Thank you for the heads up! Changed and added details to the post! Also attached below the pricelist for extra animals.

Best Regards

Attachments

• Pricelist 2020.pdf
    147.9 KB · Views: 209
Damn!! I love this deal, wish I could take advantage of it.

These two animals are the remaining ones on my list of plains game that I really want so I'd love to be able to take advantage of this deal!

The trouble, as I see it, is getting to Kimberley with a firearm. It looks like some company named Cemair is flying between JNB and Kimberly at a price of just over $100 for a round trip, but do they allow firearms?

Good Day Postoak,
These two animals are the remaining ones on my list of plains game that I really want so I'd love to be able to take advantage of this deal!

The trouble, as I see it, is getting to Kimberley with a firearm. It looks like some company named Cemair is flying between JNB and Kimberly at a price of just over $100 for a round trip, but do they allow firearms?
Good Day Postoak,

Cemair and SA Express Airlines are the two companies that fly the Kimberley/Johannesburg route. Both have regular flights and both do allow Sport Hunting Firearms. They do however charge $25 Dollars per Firearm each way, but which is included in the package.

Best Regards

He's the best!! Nice experience, great trophies ...

looks like a great price for a great hunt . have to think about this one.

Good Day Sivie,

If you have any questions that need answering about this hunt, feel free to let me know.

My Best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,