REAL MAN'S RIFLES

No a real MAN would walk rite up to that same elephant and hit him in the head with a sledgehammer DRT. Of course this would take balls the size of coconuts and enough whiskey to float a battleship.

Should re-name this thread, "Drinking with Bart".

If you want to know the meaning of the title of your thread, A real man's rifle is the one he is most comfortable with . Hence the old saying, "Fear the man who has but one gun and knows how to use it?"

No a real MAN would walk rite up to that same elephant and hit him in the head with a sledgehammer DRT. Of course this would take balls the size of coconuts and enough whiskey to float a battleship.

Sorry Bart, the size of churchbells.

My 9 year old says he can drop that bull with his Daisy Red Rider and I'm not sure his have even dropped yet!

My 8 year old daugter said all she needs is a small sharp stick.

this ones for you bart

watermark.php

by the way the small cartridge in the photo is the good old 375HH

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun isnt over the yardarm at 1pm Bart! LOL!:laughing:

Thought I was in RSA For a few hours.

I guess I am not much of a man not drinking and shooting the ratgun cartridge 375 Ruger:p
You real men can enjoy your whiskey and big cannons;)

I am still sure we all would enjoy sharing a campfire together talking guns and hunting, no matter what we shoot and what we drink:)

:laughing:

Thats a good point, who in the whole world would embarrasse them self by shooting such a pussy calibre....
:fishing::biggrin2:

Ummmm, the one I now own has 3000+ odd Elephant under it's belt....it spent 15 years doing Elephant culls in the 60's and 70's in Rhodesia. then owned by Paul 'Kambada' Grobbelaar! You can't call him (the rifle) a pussy when he's shot more elephant than you've had cold beers!:coffee: Just saying!!

The name is Balvenie 21 year single malt higland scotch whiskiey Its like 140USD 750 ml bottle spendy, but would you give crap whiskey to someone who saved your life on multiple occasions?

hey Bart, did you know that all the hype about 8, 12, 15, 21 year old scotch is pure horseshit?
They do keep a couple of barrels of the old stuff and blend about 5% of it into yesterdays distillation and sell it as old stuff! marketing hype! But I too, love a nice smooth scotch!

You are actually less of a prick when you have been drinking, I think we could get drunk together. Wow, who would have thought, most people become annoying after they start drinking, your just the opposite.:beer:

:laughing:

I am still sure we all would enjoy sharing a campfire together talking guns and hunting, no matter what we shoot and what we drink:)

My guess is, is that you are 100% correct... I was out of Foster's by 8pm, so started drinking cheap beer last night. Be drinking Mosi if they would import it here.

My guess is, is that you are 100% correct... I was out of Foster's by 8pm, so started drinking cheap beer last night. Be drinking Mosi if they would import it here.

good excuse to come to zambia, even if its only for the beer!!:draught:;)

No hangover But thanks for the concern. Theres a reason I dont keep cheap whiskey at the house lesst I be tempted in my weakened state. Does one really need an excuse to go to Africa? Old Baly I know about the scotch thing but each one tastes diferant so 10,20,12 whatever tastes good is fine by me. Ive had some crappy old ones and some excellent young ones and vise versa. But at least its not thunderbird.

hey Bart, did you know that all the hype about 8, 12, 15, 21 year old scotch is pure horseshit?
They do keep a couple of barrels of the old stuff and blend about 5% of it into yesterdays distillation and sell it as old stuff! marketing hype! But I too, love a nice smooth scotch!

ole bally this is incorrect. if a whisky bottle has an age number on it, this indicates the youngest whisky used to make that batch. if it doesnt have an age on it it is a minimum of 3 years old. this applies to scottish whisky, not sure about the stuff produced in other countries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,