**Rare** Last Run Of Cooper-Colt Rifles!

LEVI HILL

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa - Limpopo and Eastern Cape.
Originally built by Cooper Firearms of Montana for Colt, these mountain rifles were built for extreme accuracy, comfort and utility. Out of production since 2014, this limited run of rifles was turned out by Cooper's Quality Control supervisor just before Cooper closed it’s Montana facility in November and sold out to Nighthawk Customs.

When Cooper was producing these rifles for Colt they sold retail at a price point from $3,200 to $3,500.

These rifles came from some of the last stock on hand and serial numbers are in the 380s and 390s, meaning very few of these Cooper-Colts ever made it into public hands.

Every rifle was test fired to sub-MOA standards. Each comes complete with a fluted, stainless steel threaded and suppressor ready barrel, a picatinny scope mount, a detachable AICS compatible box magazine, TriggerTech Classic adjustable 2-5 lb.

I obtained these rifles from Cooper's quality control supervisor. Asking $3,000 each shipping included.

Available calibers:

.243 Win. (2 available)

6.5 Creedmoor (4 available)

6.5 PRC (1 available)

.300 WSM (1 available)

57106 (1).jpeg
57108 (1).jpeg
57111 (1).jpeg
57113 (1).jpeg
57115 (1).jpeg
57117.jpeg
57119.jpeg
57122.jpeg
57124.jpeg
57125 (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the white stuff in the background? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Seriously, beautiful rifles, good luck with the sales.

Lol. I don't know. I never see it down here in New Mexico. But it looks nice. LOL Thank you. If anyone is interested I'm willing to do some negotiating.

I want to edit the post but can't find the option now in the face of a message I received from someone on here. So here's the *Edit*

1. As to warranty. There is none. Cooper is shut down.

2. Early runs of these rifles reportedly had some issues. QC guy says feeding issues were never a problem. But magazine tolerances were an issue. Trigger guards were bedded to prevent feeding or mag fit issues.

3. These guns were assembled by the former head of quality control personally and all have been tested for function and accuracy.

4. I sold one locally and the owner reports good groups. The only issue reported is it tracks low and right on shots 4 and 5 when a suppressor is mounted to the barrel (a common problem I see on lots of rifles, especially fluted barrels).

5. Will entertain reasonable offers in light of the fact no warranty is available.

$2,200 ea. need to move them for a trip across the pond this year.

Nigh Hawk Custom (the 1911 guys) just bought Cooper

They look good, but I'm on the wrong side of the world....

What kind of weights and barrel lengths are they?

$2,000 each. PRC is sold. Still have 243, 6.5 cm, 300 wsm

Any lefthanded guns?

7.5 pounds and 24 inch barrel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg