Purchases On AH References

I had a great transaction with @Wishfulthinker580 . I joined this forum to inquire on his CZ550 and we were able to make a deal, everything arrived in better condition than described.
Thank you for the post and I apologize for not posting in this thread myself concerning our deal. It was a pleasure doing business with @wkndwarrior and I would not hesitate to do so again.

Careful with @metalhead12. Responded to a wanted I posted in the classifieds for a swaro Z6i. Quick google search showed the photos sent to me were from a previously sold item on guns international and description of the item was lifted from another member selling that scope on this site earlier in the year. I don’t know for sure what is going on but certainly didn’t past the initial smell test. Proceed with caution if contacted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful with @metalhead12. Responded to a wanted I posted in the classifieds for a swaro Z6i. Quick google search showed the photos sent to me were from a previously sold item on guns international and description of the item was lifted from another member selling that scope on this site earlier in the year. I don’t know for sure what is going on but certainly didn’t past the initial smell test. Proceed with caution if contacted.
Thank you @ay2626 for reporting @metalhead12 earlier to us, this member was banned this morning.

Fantastic transaction with @Mark Biggerstaff and excellent communication, not even considering that both of us had a lot of things going on in our personal lives that were keeping us busy! Would absolutely do business with him again!

Same here Justin! Great communication kept me updated.

I also bought some bullets from 1r4rc excellent deal and communication. After the shipment disappeared between Little Rock and Memphis for 4 days, the mail man finally delivered an empty Priority Mail box double taped in both directions with a label checked Received w/o Contents. This was inside a taped clear plastic bag that says UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE and under that in huge letters says
WE CARE. I am returning the box so that 1r4rc can determine how 4 boxes of bullets can dissapear without any evidence of the shipping box being tampered with. Anyhow without any of this description, just an email saying empty box arrived 1r4rc had refunded me in about 5 minutes. BEWARE OF POSTAL BANDITS and
thanks for AH members like 1r4rc, who even offered some of his pearsonal stash that he was going to keep; if I was in need of some for an upcoming hunt. I`m good. Thanks, Wayne

I also bought some bullets from 1r4rc excellent deal and communication. After the shipment disappeared between Little Rock and Memphis for 4 days, the mail man finally delivered an empty Priority Mail box double taped in both directions with a label checked Received w/o Contents. This was inside a taped clear plastic bag that says UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE and under that in huge letters says
WE CARE. I am returning the box so that 1r4rc can determine how 4 boxes of bullets can dissapear without any evidence of the shipping box being tampered with. Anyhow without any of this description, just an email saying empty box arrived 1r4rc had refunded me in about 5 minutes. BEWARE OF POSTAL BANDITS and
thanks for AH members like 1r4rc, who even offered some of his pearsonal stash that he was going to keep; if I was in need of some for an upcoming hunt. I`m good. Thanks, Wayne
It happened to me. USPS delivering with no content. USPS dont act like they care. The item missing were about 1K.
Krish.

It happened to me. USPS delivering with no content. USPS dont act like they care. The item missing were about 1K.
Krish.

Ten boxes of 470NE factory ammo. UPS said it was improperly packed and discarded at the distribution hub. Absolutely was packed like Fort Knox. Some smug anti decided to throw it around or steal it.

Wasn’t my claim to sort out as I shipped it using the recipient’s UPS account at their demand. Feel bad for them. I continue to look for that ammo on gunbroker hoping we can catch the perp.

Bought some boxes of ammunition from @chssain and had a great experience. Smooth transaction--he shipped the items the day after I sent the funds and the boxes that arrived were as described in his classified ad.

Thank you!

I keep forgetting about this thread. I bought some Talley scope rings for my CZ 550 from @Mark Biggerstaff some time ago and had a long phone conversation with Mark. Although I don't know Mark personally, I would send him most anything I own hunting wise and he could pay me whenever he got around to it. Not that he would want anything I own! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg