Purchases On AH References

Thanks,

I appreciate the smoothness of dealing with you too.

Always good to meet members of the AH community.
 
I know he’s been mentioned here a number of times, but I’ll say it again. Another smooth exchange with @Woodcarver. I’ll see you soon my friend. Cheers.
Appreciate that, and the same would go for @BeeMaa . Looking forward to seeing you in Nashville again.
 
I've sold and traded with the following:


'68boy
ThreeJacks
Ray B
Altitude sickness
LRich
Hannay
Halligan1975


Gentlemen, thank you for placing trust and confidence in a new guy on the Forum.
 
Had a great transaction with Big23. Product as described, packed well, shipped quick. Recommended
 
Just received a knife today that I recently purchased from @Albert GRANT, and wanted to express my appreciation and endorsement. Great communication, easy transaction, prompt shipping, and item arrived just as described. Buy with confidence!

Pleasure to do business with you!
 
I received the scope today that I bought from @Andrew Short late last week. Great seller to work with - good communication, easy transaction, item was exactly as described, and shipped promptly (even while he was gearing up to bag an amazing specimen for his first elk). Highly recommend. :)
Thank you so much! @cash_tx
 
Another perfect transaction with @Jager Waffen74 , Item was shipped promptly and despite being several decades old looks brand new. He even forwarded a couple photographs of his trophy moose and pronghorn taken on his recent hunting trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,720
Members
169,401
Latest member
LesleeRapo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top