proper gunsmithing

Glad it's only a Savage 340. Would be curious to see how the scope works?
 
@Von Gruff
Definitely different. Maybe they ran out of peep sights to put on the bolt.
No QD sling swivels needed fortunately they used a screw and didn't nail it on.
I'm still laughing
Bob
Or finally used a screw cuz the nail wouldn’t hold.
 
At least they didn't devalue the gun by "working" on it....
Looks like one of the guns you see confiscated from a drug raid.
I bet it's worth more as a movie prop.
maybe it's a Blaser prototype?
Careful. I have "disliked" people just for insulting my cell phone, them's fightin' words....LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top