Pre-64 Model 70's For Sale

Robmill70

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
500
Reaction score
851
Location
WA
Media
25
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
Selling a few more pre-64 model 70's

1. 1938 in 30-06 with Redfield peep sight. nice, good shooting rifle, typical handling marks for a rifle of this age. $1675 shipped (lower 48)

2. 1950 in 300H&H, also a very nice rifle, stock was refinished, they did a good job on it. $1800 shipped (lower48)

If you want specific pictures or other info, just PM me.

I have one in 220 swift I might sell too.... still thinking that one over.

20230929_180632.jpg
20230929_180641.jpg
20230929_180655.jpg
20230929_180715.jpg
20230921_174829.jpg
20230921_174905.jpg
20230921_174927.jpg
20230921_174957.jpg
20230921_175009.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of the .300H&H would be nice. Please post in thread or send to my email address in my signature.
 
Posted, was having some problems, had to reduce size before I could attach
 
You know you are a junkie when you have a nice pre 64 300 magnum but get excited about buying another one
 
Both rifles SOLD pending funds
 
Selling a few more pre-64 model 70's

1. 1938 in 30-06 with Redfield peep sight. nice, good shooting rifle, typical handling marks for a rifle of this age. $1675 shipped (lower 48)

2. 1950 in 300H&H, also a very nice rifle, stock was refinished, they did a good job on it. $1800 shipped (lower48)

If you want specific pictures or other info, just PM me.

I have one in 220 swift I might sell too.... still thinking that one over.

View attachment 560660View attachment 560661View attachment 560662View attachment 560663View attachment 560664View attachment 560665View attachment 560666View attachment 560667View attachment 560668
Would be nice seeing those in Europe
 
That pre-war 30-06 almost had me pulling the trigger on another one
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top