Prayers for Pieter Erasmus

Thanks for keeping us up to date Charlie!
I hope going home kick starts a good healing time for Pieter.
 
Good to hear. Still thinking of him and hope to hunt with Pieter again soon.
 
Good news update.....Pieter went home today and is resting there!

Thank God for that. He is heading in the right direction.
 
Glad he's at home now, good to hear!
 
He replied to me again today on FB, looking up!!!
 
Glad your home Pieter.

Will continue to keep you in my prayers.
 
I just saw this Charlie. Thanks for posting and glad to hear Pieter is doing better. He’s now in my prayers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,003
Members
169,218
Latest member
JasminKoop
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top