Prayers for Mark

I'll add my prayers to others. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Bruce

Get well soon Mark and ny best for a speedy recovery.

Praying for mercy and healing for our Brother Mark. And that in the end, God's will be done and He be glorified!

May He give us all the wisdom to see His grace, even in the midst of the trials.

Keep the faith Brother!

I just got off the phone with Mark. Too be sure he is going through a difficult time right now, but he is determined to make the DSC meeting and AH Dinner. Mark is no stranger to a hospital and is looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. He appreciates your concerns and prayers.

Hang tough Mark. sent text.

I just got off the phone with Mark. Too be sure he is going through a difficult time right now, but he is determined to make the DSC meeting and AH Dinner. Mark is no stranger to a hospital and is looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. He appreciates your concerns and prayers.

Thanks for the call Art!

Hoping to get all this crap behind you soon (little light hearted humor for ya).

But seriously, hang in there. Hopefully you are in a Hou hospital and not in Wharton ! I'll only be around downtown Hou the next two days before I leave but if you or your family need something, please let me know.

All the best Mark - and enjoy the attention from all the hot nurses!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mark.

Hoping to get all this crap behind you soon (little light hearted humor for ya).

But seriously, hang in there. Hopefully you are in a Hou hospital and not in Wharton ! I'll only be around downtown Hou the next two days before I leave but if you or your family need something, please let me know.

If I was in Wharton or El Campo I wouldn't be here typing this. (You know what I a mean ).
I am in Memorial Hermann Sugarland. 59 and 99.

Press on brother. May the Lord bless you and keep you…

Wish you all the best, Mark.

I hope you’re up and back on your feet and feeling well by the holidays!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg