Prayers for Mark

Back home. Drs still have no idea what caused white count to go up. Minor infection somewhere. Most likely a virus the said. 10 days antibiotics. Should be good still to make DSC according to Drs.
Will know for certain they said by Tuesday Jan3 if I can make it.
 
Back home. Drs still have no idea what caused white count to go up

Too much wine, woman, and song….that stuff will push your white cell count every time….

Slow down to just a single liter of brandy, no more than 2 hours straight of classic Rolling Stones at no higher volume than 8… and no more than 6 female visitors a day… and you’ll heal up in no time…
 
Too much wine, woman, and song….that stuff will push your white cell count every time….

Slow down to just a single liter of brandy, no more than 2 hours straight of classic Rolling Stones at no higher volume than 8… and no more than 6 female visitors a day… and you’ll heal up in no time…

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]
 
I hope everything works out for both of you. Those GI issues can be scary and frustrating Mark.
 
Hello guys
It is with great sadness I have to report back in hospital again. Just can't shake some kind of minor infection that keeps causing fever spells.

I also am saddened that this will force me to miss DSC and AH dinner. It will be just to risky with my compromised immune system.
 
Hello guys
It is with great sadness I have to report back in hospital again. Just can't shake some kind of minor infection that keeps causing fever spells.

I also am saddened that this will force me to miss DSC and AH dinner. It will be just to risky with my compromised immune system.
I, and I'm sure everyone else on AH, am sorry to hear of the relapse. Get well soon.

Doug
 
Way to fight Mark!!!
 
Sorry to hear that Mark, keep fighting !
 
Prayers @Mark Biggerstaff !!!

So sorry you won't be there. You will be missed for sure !
 
Hang in there, just keep on putting one foot in front of the other and soon you’ll be well.
 
Hang in there Mark. We’ll party twice as hard next year!
 
Prayers that you will get this infection fought off and be back on your feet soon.
 
Hang tough, Mark, and keep doing what it takes to get this stuff behind you. You'll get there!
 
@Mark Biggerstaff Im rather late but positive thoughts and vibes heading your way from me mate. Take care and remember no more than 6 female visitors.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,638
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top