I’ve had a couple of the later (80’s) push feed rifles. They were fine rifles. However, the custom builds I’ve had done were on the newer M 70 CRF rifles. I actually prefer them to the pre ‘64 (sacrilege I know!).
I would limit how much money I would spend on a push feed dangerous game rifle. When you want to sell it for a better rifle the market will continue few buyers.
For a non-dangerous game rifle push feed M79s are great!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.