Post 64 m70

I’ve had a couple of the later (80’s) push feed rifles. They were fine rifles. However, the custom builds I’ve had done were on the newer M 70 CRF rifles. I actually prefer them to the pre ‘64 (sacrilege I know!).
 
I have two. A Deluxe .225 Win of 1964 vintage and a 300 Win vintage of 1970, since converted to .358 Norma. Both are excellent rifles.
 
I would limit how much money I would spend on a push feed dangerous game rifle. When you want to sell it for a better rifle the market will continue few buyers.

For a non-dangerous game rifle push feed M79s are great!
 
For a non-dangerous game rifle push feed M79s are great!

Crap! Typo... Make that push feed M70's are great!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top