Politics

1667954330286.jpeg
 
Republicans in Maricopa county have filed a lawsuit to keep the polls open until 10 p.m, to offset the delays caused by the voting machine fiasco.
Never let the Dems be in charge of voting mechanics!
 
Wonder how Kari Lake figures to win for Gov in AZ when the Sec of State is also running, against her, and has final control over vote counting but wont recuse.
That could be interesting.
 
Wonder how Kari Lake figures to win for Gov in AZ when the Sec of State is also running, against her, and has final control over vote counting but wont recuse.
That could be interesting.
If Kari Lake loses, it will be because of some form of flim flam.
Katie Hobbs refused to debate Kari Lake.
 
Wonder how Kari Lake figures to win for Gov in AZ when the Sec of State is also running, against her, and has final control over vote counting but wont recuse.
That could be interesting.
Never underestimate democrat corruption or establishment republicans ability to not see it.
 
1667958811683.png
 
No red wave in my county, lost by 63k in early voting. More like a blue wave.
I guess massive inflation and skyrocketing interest rates have no effect on those voters? Maybe the coming recession orchestrated by the "blue wave" will?
 
As for Alaska... (my hopes and dreams for my part of the world)

Anybody at all but my area's rep, Bryce Edgmon: not gonna happen
Tshibaka (fingers crossed)
Begich (Peltola - heck no; Palin is a female Trump wannabe)
Dunleavy
And a big fat yes on Ballot Measure 1

Be interested to know what my Alaska brethren on here think...
 
The low information voters, and far left, will vote for anyone that has a (D) next to the name.
They don't seem to care that the Democrats have become the party of Marxists, grifters, and frauds.
Nope. They vote for ANY Demorat, because "free is for Me!" They want to live on every government program that provides them with a paycheck for doing NOTHING! It's also recession proof. LOL
 
As for Alaska... (my hopes and dreams for my part of the world)

Anybody at all but my area's rep, Bryce Edgmon: not gonna happen
Tshibaka (fingers crossed)
Begich (Peltola - heck no; Palin is a female Trump wannabe)
Dunleavy
And a big fat yes on Ballot Measure 1

Be interested to know what my Alaska brethren on here think...
Ballot measure 1? Free ammo for all the Alaskan hunters? LOL
 
Nope. They vote for ANY Demorat, because "free is for Me!" They want to live on every government program that provides them with a paycheck for doing NOTHING! It's also recession proof. LOL
Many of those voters also seem to care more about abortion rights, then crime & inflation. They've been brainwashed, by the media collective
 
I think that New York is a total lost cause.
Sleazebag Schumer destroyed his opponent.

I guess people in deep blue states don't mind death by a 1000 cuts.
They welcome it! But, how does Vermont elect a Republican Governor, and the rest of the East coast sides with Brandon? I guess they're immune from massive inflation and skyrocketing interest rates?
 
Many of those voters also seem to care more about abortion rights, then crime & inflation. They've been brainwashed, by the media collective
We'll see when the coming recession rears it's ugly head and half of them lose their jobs? They'll blame Trump! LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,149
Members
169,710
Latest member
Cpirillo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top