Politics

FB_IMG_1666387974142.jpg
 
Four years ago today.

1666413633186.png
 
1666414051212.png
 
1666414192430.png
 
1666446624785.png
 
Getting these two together is an act of genius. The worlds problems should all be solved within an hour.

1666455543901.png
 
1666473327640.png
 
CPI is Consumer Price Index
PCE is Personal Consumption Expenditures

The CPI measures the change in the out-of-pocket expenditures of all urban households and the PCE index measures the change in goods and services consumed by all households, and nonprofit institutions serving households.

Note: For most AH members, these numbers get distorted due to the high level of expenditures for guns, ammo and hunts.
 
CPI is Consumer Price Index
PCE is Personal Consumption Expenditures

The CPI measures the change in the out-of-pocket expenditures of all urban households and the PCE index measures the change in goods and services consumed by all households, and nonprofit institutions serving households.

Note: For most AH members, these numbers get distorted due to the high level of expenditures for guns, ammo and hunts.
Thank You Very Much! The graph now makes sense and it depresses me. I am now going to go sit in the yard and let my dogs run around and make me smile.(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top