Politics

288112591_708311537101604_2578669430477312101_n.jpg
 
1655903995462.png
 
Leaked US navy training video teaching pronouns LOL
what is this world coming to

I don't know how to respond to this thread. Like the commentary by the guy showing the clips, angry about this BS being of all things a training film for the US Navy, which will carry over to other branches of the US military, angry that these morons think heterosexuals that know there only 2 sexual genders, male and female, need to conform to their degenerate way of life.
 
1655906943147.png
 
This happened back in Dec 2021.

Pronouns such as he/him, she/her, or they/them are now authorized but not required on your signature block. :mad:
 
A bit of irony that Russia has gotten over 50% of it's machine tools from countries that have now slapped sanctions on Russia. Much of the machine tools go to the Russian military complex.

1655914670113.png
 
Leaked US navy training video teaching pronouns LOL
what is this world coming to

I guess they want the US Navy to be like the old Royal Navy of Churchill's 'The traditions of the Royal Navy are rum, sodomy and the lash' but without the lash and without rum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top