Politics

Dr. OZ a Muslim?
Dr Oz is proud that he is a direct descendant of Mehmet, who tried to conquer Vienna. That's like saying you are proud of descending from a mass-murdering, imperialistic pedarist.
 
With trackers so the secret service doesn't have to follow them around to know where they are? :)
Shouldnt be too hard to find Joey. Just find some nice smelling girl or woman and ol Joey will be right there behind here sniffing her hair and nuzzling! What a creeptard!
 
that is once you get through the Wall

rYAHnxw.jpg
 
I think the fence is to keep Brandon inside. Otherwise they'd have to install an invisible fence and put a shock collar on him.

I’d pay to see that!
 
Shouldnt be too hard to find Joey. Just find some nice smelling girl or woman and ol Joey will be right there behind here sniffing her hair and nuzzling! What a creeptard!
At an ice cream parlor.
 
1653273046949.png
 
 

Wish we could ban those same individuals from the USA, except maybe Morgan Freeman, good actor but I don't know his political views.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top